If you are looking for a home with a practice or office space, then don’t look any further because you have found it!
This wonderfully comfortable semi-detached corner family home of no less than 186 m² features a spacious living / dining room with luxury semi-open plan kitchen, a practice with a separate entrance, a very practical garage / store room / laundry room, a driveway with space for 2 cars, a beautifully landscaped back garden (90m²) by the water, a large roof terrace, a luxury bathroom and 3 bedrooms with space for creating multiple rooms.
• Located in a quiet child-friendly street within residential area "Olympiapark" with no through traffic! Child care is in the immediate vicinity.
• Within walking distance of Leyweg shopping center, various schools and theater / film house Dakota, and also within walking distance of public transport such as tram lines 4 and 6 and bus lines 21, 23 and 25.
• Nearby Zuiderpark
• Estate Meer en Bos, the woods Bosjes van Pex, the International school, the dunes and the beach (at seaside resort Kijkduin) and the city centre are approximately 10 to 15 minutes away by bike.
• The motorways to and from The Hague (A4) are approx. 10 minutes away by car.
What makes this property even more so appealing?
- Surface area of 186 m2, measured in line with NEN-2580 measurement standard;
- Leasehold, the ground rent has been bought out in perpetuity;
- Construction year 2000;
- Energy Performance Grade B;
- Beautiful and sunny southeast-facing back garden of 90 m2 by the water;
- Large rooftop terrace of 28 m²;
- Garage of 17 m² that is accessible both from inside as well as from outside;
- A double driveway;
- A possibility to extend the 3rd floor (attic) on the rooftop terrace;
- Wood window frames with double glazing throughout;
- Parquet flooring on the ground floor;
- Electrics: 10 fuses with 2 earth leakage circuit breakers;
- Intergas central heating boiler: 2008;
- Mechanical extract ventilation;
- Electric awnings to the rear;
- Recent structural survey available;
- Terms of Sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM);
- Given the property’s construction date an age disclaimer will be included in the contract of sale.
Through a neat front garden with double driveway you walk up to the house’s entrance. Hall, toilet with a hand basin, wardrobe and second entrance door to the garage.
The very wide and pleasant living and dining room offers access to the beautiful sunny, southeast-facing back garden of no less than 90 m2 by the water with a timber shed. Storage space under the stairs. Semi-open plan luxury kitchen to the front, equipped with a 5-burner induction hob with cooker hood, a dishwasher, an American fridge with separate freezer and a microwave oven.
Exceptional practice or office space by the living room with a private entrance from the street and with access to the indoor garage / store room / laundry room. Through the French doors in this room you can also access the sunny back garden.
Stairs to the first floor. Spacious bedroom with a great walk-in closet to the rear. Bright bedroom to the front. Luxurious bathroom with a large walk-in shower, a double sink, a toilet and a designer heated towel rail.
Stairs to the second floor. Spacious bedroom with access to the very large southeast-facing terrace. Built-in cupboard with the central heating boiler and mechanical ventilation unit inside.
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
RECORDED IN THE LAND REGISTRY AS:
Municipality of The Hague, section AW, number 2656.
TRANSFER: by mutual agreement
If you have interest in our services or do you want to know more about the possibilities, please contact office.
Wolters Housing "Housing Professionals". Call now 070-3615080 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org for free information.