PLEASE NOTE, YOU CAN ONLY RESPOND ONLINE VIA THE BUTTON RESPOND DIRECTLY. In principle, telephone responses will not be accepted.
This 4-room apartment (living area approx. 177 m²) is located in a beautiful and spectacularly renovated apartment complex 'Parklane Residence'. Located on the ground floor and basement, with 3 bedrooms, 2 design bathrooms, 3 toilets, 2 balconies, patio of 25 m2, private storage room and private parking on site.**
This high-quality finished apartment is located in the middle of the International Zone of The Hague, in the much-loved villa park Van Stolkpark, one of the most beautiful districts of The Hague in the vicinity of various international organizations, embassies, schools such as The International School of The Hague /The European School and the German/French School, various parks, the beach of Scheveningen and the city center of The Hague.
Also various public transport connections to Central Station, Hollands Spoor Station, Schiphol and Rotterdam The Hague Airport and the roads to Amsterdam/Rotterdam in the immediate vicinity. The luxurious Frederik Hendriklaan with a wide range of luxury shops and restaurants is within easy reach.
Closed main entrance
Elevator or stairs available
Entrance apartment on the ground floor
Hall with videophone and wardrobe space
Living room with access to the balcony
Dining room with luxury kitchen, equipped with the latest Siemens appliances and access to the 2nd balcony.
Stairs to the sleeping floor below
Master bedroom has access to a separate wardrobe space, access to its own design bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet and washbasin with furniture and access to the patio
2 bedrooms with access to patio
2nd design bathroom with freestanding bath, walk-in shower, washbasin with furniture and toilet
Separate guest toilet with fountain
Indoor storage space with connection for the washing machine and dryer
• Minimum rental period is 12 months
• Upholstery and/or furniture at extra cost, on request
• Private parking on closed private property
• Own basement storage room in the basement; communal bicycle storage available
• Entire apartment has a beautiful rustic French oak herringbone parquet floor with underfloor heating, HR ++ glazing applies
• High-quality finish of this special building in expressionist style, with an eye for detail and safety
• Centrally closed main entrance, very luxuriously finished with, among other things, a natural stone floor and access to the elevator and stairs
Rental price € 3.675.00 per month, excluding water, electricity, TV and internet
Service costs € 120.00 per month
Advance heating costs € 150.00
Deposit: € 3.675.00
If you have interest in our services or do you want to know more about the possibilities, please contact office.
Wolters Housing "Housing Professionals". Call now 070-3615080 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org for free information.
Request a free valuation.More information