Beautiful 3 room apartment with 2 bedrooms of approx. 115 with a balcony at the 2nd floor on great A-location.
These apartments are situated in a well maintained flat complex in Rijswijk. Very centrally located very close to the station of Rijswijk, within walking distance of the popular shopping area ‘In The Boogaard’, roads to The Hague center, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Amsterdam, within 5 minutes.
The complex has its own guarded parking. For only € 48,00 per month, you have a private parking! Obviously this is not mandatory.
This apartment has a wide view of the Elzenburger Bos and you can see the skyline of Rotterdam in good weather. It is a very light apartment with a conservatory that can also be opened as a balcony, for when it is warm in summer.
Living room approx. 11.00x4.80 , kitchen equipped with all appliances
1st bed room approx. 3.30x3.12
2nd bedroom approx. 3.26x3.00
Large bathroom with bath, shower, double washing table and 2nd toilet
Large storage and bicycle shed.
Pay attention! For these apartments, an income tax of 3x the net rental price a month. 1st salaries are counted for 100% 2nd salary is counted for 75%. Together at least 3x the rent net.
Rental price € 990,00 excluding gas, water, electricity and service costs
Service costs € 50,00 (advanced payment, elevator installation, cleaning and electricity of common areas, window cleaner etc.)
Deposit: € 1.040,00
Parking space: € 48,00 a month
ATTENTION, BECAUSE OF THE CORONA SITUATION, YOU CAN ONLY RESPOND BY EMAIL.
To be eligible for a home, you can only respond by sending an e-mail. You give us a brief introduction of yourself and / or your co-tenant (s).Telephone responses will not be processed!
- Because we can only schedule 1 to 1 viewings, we are forced to make a stricter pre-selection of those who wish to view.
- If you are ill / have a cold or only show minor symptoms, we would like to ask you to cancel the appointment.
- We would like to ask you to wear a mouth mask during viewings.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
WHAT DO WE NEED TO RECEIVE FROM YOU:
- Copy of ID
- 3 recent payslips
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO WE NEED TO KNOW:
- The address in which you are interested and want to visit;
- How many persons will occupy the apartment;
- Your age and the age of the other occupants;
- Your monthly income ( Gross or Net ) and of other occupants;
- Do you have a contract from work for indefinite period or temporary, welfare, Study allowance, guaranty, self-employed or other income situation;
- If you have a special income situation please explain;
- Which company are you working for;
- Do you have pets and if yes, what kind of pet.
Don’t forget to mention your phone number so we can reach you!
Wolters Housing BV will ensure your private information is taken care of within the European Privacy Rules and Regulations. Your information will only be shared with the owner of the property you want to view but only if you have informed us you want to occupy this apartment after the viewing. If you are not interested in the apartment or not have been selected, your private information will be destroyed and never shared with third parties.
If you have interest in our services or do you want to know more about the possibilities, please contact office.
Wolters Housing "Housing Professionals". Call now 070-3615080 or mail email@example.com for free information.