Nice bare 3-room apartment on the 1st floor (approx. 83m2) with 1 bedroom, living and dining room, small bathroom, kitchen and balcony.
Situated in the popular Bezuidenhout, in the pleasant shoppingstreet 'Theresiastraat' in the immediate vicinity roads to the motorway and the central station almost at walking distance to find.
1st floor apartment with access via central staircase.
Private entrance with spacious landing that provides access to a spacious living / dining room and suite
Living room approx. 5.25x4.40
Dining room approx. 4.55x3.95
Bedroom at the front approx. 3.20x2.50
Separate kitchen approx. 3.15x2.50 without appliances
Small bathroom with shower and washing basin
Balcony approx. 7.50x1.00 West
Great location! Near Highway, Central Station of The Hague. Shops to be found next to apartement.
Housing permit is necessary!
If 1 person earns more than € 60.036, = a year or 2 persons together earn more than € 70.036, = a year you
are not permitted to rent this apartment. If you earn less than the amounts mentioned above, you are allowed to rent this apartment.
Price: € 1.025,00 excluding gas / water / electricity and excluding service costs
Service charges: € 10,60 (service contract c.v., electricity general space, Incas and admin. costs.
Deposit: € 1.025,00
ATTENTION, BECAUSE OF THE CORONA SITUATION, YOU CAN ONLY RESPOND BY EMAIL.
To be eligible for a home, you can only respond by sending an e-mail. You give us a brief introduction of yourself and / or your co-tenant (s).
Telephone responses will not be processed!
- Because we can only schedule 1 to 1 viewings, we are forced to make a stricter pre-selection of those who wish to view.
- If you are ill / have a cold or only show minor symptoms, we would like to ask you to cancel the appointment
- We would like to ask you to wear a mouth mask during viewings.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
WHAT DO WE NEED TO RECEIVE FROM YOU:
- Copy of ID
-3 recent payslips
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO WE NEED TO KNOW:
- The address in which you are interested and want to visit;
- How many persons will occupy the apartment;
- Your age and the age of the other occupants;
- Your monthly income ( Gross or Net ) and of other occupants;
- Do you have a contract from work for indefinite period or temporary, welfare, Study allowance, guaranty, self-employed or other income situation;
- If you have a special income situation please explain;
- Which company are you working for;
- Do you have pets and if yes, what kind of pet.
Don’t forget to mention your phone number so we can reach you!
Wolters Housing BV will ensure your private information is taken care of within the European Privacy Rules and Regulations. Your information will only be shared with the owner of the property you want to view but only if you have informed us you want to occupy this apartment after the viewing. If you are not interested in the apartment or not have been selected, your private information will be destroyed and never shared with third parties.
If you have interest in our services or do you want to know more about the possibilities, please contact office.
Wolters Housing "Housing Professionals". Call now 070-3615080 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org for free information.