Furnished or on request unfurnished, partly renovated 2-room apartment ( 1 bedroom ) of approx. 50m2 on the 3rd floor. 100 meters from beach, boulevard shops, theatre, cinema, shops and public transport. This apartment has double glass windows and central heating.
Near main roads. Situated at corner and
lots of windows and lots of light. Well isolated.
Stairs to 3rd floor
Living room approx. 8.45x2.80/1.25
Bedroom approx. 3.50x3.25
Open kitchen with cooker and fridge fridge.
Modern large bathroom with shower, bath and washingbasin.
Washing machine available.
This apartment is situated at one of the nicest areas of The Hague/ Scheveningen. Renovated and in great condition.
Available for 1 person. No pets.
This apartment will be rented out inclusive gas,electricity, water, TV and internet reception.
Available: from July 01, 2021
Price: € 795,= exclusive gas,electricity, water, tv reception and internet.
Price: € 875,= inclusive gas, electricity,water, tv reception and internet.
Deposit: € 875,=
ATTENTION, BECAUSE OF THE CORONA SITUATION, YOU CAN ONLY RESPOND BY EMAIL.
To be eligible for a home, you can only respond by sending an e-mail. You give us a brief introduction of yourself and / or your co-tenant (s).
Telephone responses will not be processed!
- Because we can only schedule 1 to 1 viewings, we are forced to make a stricter pre-selection of those who wish to view.
- If you are ill / have a cold or only show minor symptoms, we would like to ask you to cancel the appointment
- We would like to ask you to wear a mouth mask during viewings.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
WHAT DO WE NEED TO RECEIVE FROM YOU:
- Copy of ID
-3 recent payslips
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO WE NEED TO KNOW:
- The address in which you are interested and want to visit;- How many persons will occupy the apartment;
- Your age and the age of the other occupants;
- Your monthly income ( Gross or Net ) and of other occupants;
- Do you have a contract from work for indefinite period or temporary, welfare, Study allowance, guaranty, self-employed or other income situation;
- If you have a special income situation please explain;
- Which company are you working for;
- Do you have pets and if yes, what kind of pet.
Don’t forget to mention your phone number so we can reach you!
Wolters Housing BV will ensure your private information is taken care of within the European Privacy Rules and Regulations. Your information will only be shared with the owner of the property you want to view but only if you have informed us you want to occupy this apartment after the viewing. If you are not interested in the apartment or not have been selected, your private information will be destroyed and never shared with third parties.
If you have interest in our services or do you want to know more about the possibilities, please contact office.
Wolters Housing "Housing Professionals". Call now 070-3615080 or mail email@example.com for free information.