The heart of Scheveningen (near the beach, public transport and shops), in a quiet pedestrian street located lovely house with many original features, currently the house is divided into a ground floor apartment and double upper house.
The house lends itself ideally for to dwell in its entirety as family or to rent out part. Big kids or parents may live down here completely independently.
Living space total ca. 145m2, in its current state the property is divided into a ground floor apartment va approx 61m2 and the upper house approx 84m2.
Layout ground floor:
Private entrance hall with shower toilet combination, living room with parquet floors and beautiful ceiling with ornaments, access to the bedroom overlooking the covered patio, upgraded full kitchen with among other things dishwasher, stove, microwave fridge freezer etc.
Lay upper house:
Private entrance with stairs to the first floor, bright livingroom with beautiful ceilings, fireplace with gas fireplace and access to the balcony with morning sun, open kitchen with among other things dishwasher, stove, microwave fridge freezer etc., office / front room at the front
- Great location in the charming Renbaankwartier near Westbroek Park and within walking distance to the beach
- Downstairs reduced thresholds
- Heating by means Heating system with radiators
- Beautiful spacious roof terrace on the sun
- The whole is cadastral unsplit, the whole can be converted easily to be one family
- Available in consultation
- Terrace in front belongs to the house
If you have interest in our services or do you want to know more about the possibilities, please contact office.
Wolters Housing "Housing Professionals". Call now 070-3615080 or mail email@example.com for free information.